"Le four à pain", cottage with SPA near Sarlat
Cottage for 4 people in the heart of Périgord Noir
A cottage ideally located in a small, quiet hamlet in the heart of the Dordogne
The cottage with jacuzzi for 4 people restored at the end of 2019 is located within the typically Perigourdian farmhouse of the guesthouse. This holiday cottage is intended for guests who wish to enjoy a stay in complete autonomy. Our central position in Black Périgord and at the gates of Sarlat will allow you to visit the region at your own pace and stay in peace.
The cottage is made up of a main living room – kitchen of 22sqm on the ground floor, a bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC on the half landing, and 2 bedrooms upstairs. The first bedroom of 12.5 sqm has a 160 * 200 bed, the second of 7.5 sqm has a 140 * 200 bed.
The equipped kitchen offers the possibility of tasting local products and Périgord markets.
Included in the cottage !
First morning breakfast provided, using fresh locally sourced products
Access to the jacuzzi from the end of March to the beginning of November (30 min / day)
Access to garden furniture
Les caractéristiques du gîte Le four à pain
From 79€ to 130€/day (according to dates and length of stay)
2 to 4 persons (children accepted from 12 years old)
Main room of 22sqm
Cottage on two levels
Bedroom 1: 12,5sqm- queen size bed 160*200
Bedroom 2: 7,5sqm – Standard bed 140*200
Bath linen and towels provided
Beds made on arrival !
Individual bathroom with walk-in shower
Wardrobe in each room
Best price guaranteed on our site!
Equipments in the cottage Le four à pain
Electric induction hob with 3 lights
Fridge – Freezer
Electric coffee maker
Floor cleaning, sponge, dishwashing detergent, dishwasher tablets
Iron and ironing board
Individual washing machine
80cm flat screen
The services of the cottage !
Bread and hot pastries, ordered the day before
Linens, toiletries and sheets provided (renewed every week)
Discover our holiday rental in Périgord in photos
General information about our cottage in Dordogne
The configuration of old Périgord buildings does not allow access for people with reduced mobility.
The entire property is non-smoking. However, you will find some ashtrays away from the buildings.
We love animals but for the sake of cohabitation with our small dog, we cannot accommodate others.
- Check-in between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. (contact us in case of late arrival)
- Check-out before 10:00 am
Rates 2020 – We guarantee you the best rate by booking directly :
Rates excluding promotions (tourist tax of 5.5% of the amount of the stay (max 5.35€ per day) in addition)
79 € to 130 € per night depending on the dates and length of stay
- Minimum stay: 3 to 14 nights depending on the period.
An electricity package of 80 kWh per day is included in the rental price. This is normally sufficient for normal use of heating, hot water, cooking, lighting, …). Any kWh in excess will be charged at 0.16 € / kWh.
A deposit of € 200 will be requested upon arrival.
If the cleaning is not done during the inventory of fixtures, a fixed price of 50 € will be retained on the deposit.
The term “cleaning” corresponds to: clean kitchen, clean and tidy dishes, fridge and clean ovens, bathroom and toilet cleaned, beds unmade, bins cleaned and emptied.
- Reservations are made via the booking engine integrated on the site, by email or by phone. The reservation will be final after receipt of the deposit corresponding to the chosen offer (details on our booking engine). Payment can be made by bank transfer or by bank card (Mastercard, Visa) valid at the end of the stay.
- In case of late booking (i.e. within 14 days of the start of the stay), only the deposit by credit card is accepted. The deposit must imperatively reach us before the start of the stay, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- In case of exceeding the number of people indicated during the reservation (including baby) and / or failure to respect the minimum age, we reserve the right to refuse access to our guest house and apply our general conditions of sale.
Methods of payment :
- By bank transfer, cash or credit card (Mastercard, Visa).
- Any stay started is due in its entirety.
- Any cancellation must be communicated by e-mail.
- Cancellation penalties depend on the chosen offer and are detailed on our booking engine.
- Arrivals are scheduled between 4 PM and 6 PM. We must be warned in case of arrival beyond this time slot. If the customer doesn’t arrive before 8 PM on the day of the beginning of the stay, the reservation is cancelled and the room is opened to avaibility. The deposit remains acquired to the provider who is able to claim the entire amount of the stay.
- To respect the quietness of the place, arrivals cannot occur after 9:30 PM
To know and exercise your rights, including withdrawal of your consent to the use of data collected by this form, please consult our politique de confidentialité.
A touch of Art Deco reminds the illustrious owner of the Château des Milandes: Joséphine Baker. The castle retains its memory inside its Renaissance walls and its splendid French gardens. For 2 travelers
Its green Farrow & Ball paper with its suite of arcades and the soothing decoration invite you to relax, as does the rustling of the hundred-year-old boxwood from the fabulous garden of Marqueyssac. So let yourself be contemplated ... For 2 travelers
The family suite with walls coated with negative positive paper can accommodate 4 people. Like the Sainte Marie de Sarlat church that Jean Nouvel redesigned, we decided to mix old and modern, black and white, stone and wood. From 2 to 4 travelers
Our family suite located under the roofs in the former tobacco dryer on the property overlooks the courtyard, just like the fortress of Beynac dominates its village and the banks of the Dordogne. From 2 to 4 travelers