Do you know that the Christmas market Sarlat is one of the ten most beautiful in France?
The Christmas Market of Sarlat, with its 70 chalets, ice rink and quality decorations has become an institution in the region and beyond.
After a 2018 edition with Spanish notes, 2019 will be on the traditional theme "in the land of Santa Claus".
This is not the "real" country of Santa Claus that is Lapland, but rather the atmosphere and imagination that is made through magic and Christmas tales.
We invite you to spend the weekend of December 14, 2019 at Bories de Marquay to discover Sarlat decorated, illuminated and enjoy the Christmas animations.
- Arrival and installation between 16h00 and 19h30
- Dinner at table d'hôtes at 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 14th :
- Free day. You can enjoy the Sarlat market in the morning, the Christmas market in the afternoon and various sites in the Périgord Noir
- Rendez-vous at Les Bories de Marquay at 7:30 pm to share a festive dinner with Christmas flavors
Sunday, December 15th :
- The morning breakfast before leaving.
- 400 € for two adults sharing the same room half board, drinks included during meals.
You are interested? You can book directly via our booking engine (indicate the date of arrival on December 13, 2019 and 2 nights) or contact Eric at 06 11 70 92 81